Definition of a Dark- Dj #2 Definition of a Dark- Dj #2

This shit is dark man!!

That was pretty fresh, i like the fact that this tune didnt really hav a structure, there was different parts comin in and out throughout, kinda like a musical freestyle. 5/5

STL - What's Next? STL - What's Next?

Safe

I like this tune alot, but the only little thing i wasnt to keen on was voice sample, it repeated to much. Other than that this is a really strong beat, keep up the good work man, im becoming a fan

stl-product314 responds:

Thanks for the review man. A lot of you don't like the voice tags too much. It's to keep people from attempting to steal my shit. I leave more plain beats on herre and next thing I know my shit is on a mixtape in Nebraska or some shit. lol Plain to see, 2 people review, 10 people vote, and 355 people download it. hmmm . . . . . Get that bullshit outta herre. I'm not wasting money anymore. This is copywritten and ready for sale. So fuck the bullshit.

Real muthafuckin talk.

It's All There by BKH_BeatKing It's All There by BKH_BeatKing

This is so hot my ears are on fire!!

This the best track on NG hands down man, nothin touches this, keep the hits like these comin.

BrothaGaget responds:

yo thanks man. I do my best

Day Break by BKH_BeatKing Day Break by BKH_BeatKing

U did good

This is the kind of stuff I want to hear in the audio portal very original, I loved the beat that little roll off the snare is sweet, and it goes perfect with the dark melody. Carnt wait to hear more from you.

BrothaGaget responds:

thanks man, I'm getten so much love form my music.

A Dark Past A Dark Past

I'm gonna vote up on this 1

If there is one thing I listen out for in all music, it's originality and your defently bringin some raw, fresh shit for me here. Keep bringin it.

Da Night Club Da Night Club

Your on the right path

although this track is pretty simple, what you've got does go together pretty well, if u added another little part like a synth or a strings it would make the track feel whole. Good work though, keep it up

LfunkeyA responds:

Thanks man. I know, it is very simple, but I was imagining it with lyrics attached to it. I'll see if something can be added

Motel at 2 Stars Motel at 2 Stars

Well Done

Before this tune i fuckin hated Craig David, but with your class production you have made even him sound good, excellent work.

Inka-Wall responds:

Nieve (IcE CrEaM) Nieve (IcE CrEaM)

Nice feel good tune

I loved it when the tune really kicked in, a wicked beat you've got there, and when it comes to hip hop it's really hard to make a happy up lifting song but u pulled it off, nice job!

The-Objekt responds:

Yeah man i wanted something different for a change, something more upbeat and uplifting like you said. I'm glad people are finally listening to my music!!!! (and liking it)

_objekt_

Allen A - Southern Flow Allen A - Southern Flow

Good Production

That was a pretty safe tune man, had a kind of Neptunes feel to it mainly with the beat, great effort keep up your good work.

Always-Dark responds:

yea i didnt know if my lead synth would fit in with the beat, [it was a saw synth, nvm about that]. still, i know it was safe. thanks for the review man, i apreciate it.

-llennnn

If i could only tell you If i could only tell you

nice tune

I liked this tune alot there was alot of depth in it and it kinda reminded me of a 2pac tune.
keep up the good work man